Monday, 3 August 2026

Don't Be Afraid: Fear Held in Your Body

💬 Got something to share? Text or voice note me (https://www.buzzsprout.com/2628501/fan_mail/new) Day 20 of 30 Hard. Exactly MIDWAY. The gym quote on my wall: "Don't be afraid to work hard enough to find out how good you really can be." I've been sharing it for weeks. But today it HIT DIFFERENTLY. Because this isn't just about fitness. This is about reclaiming your body. This is about what happens when you stop being afraid. August = Honoring the 1-year anniversary of reclaiming MY body (explant Aug 12) + inviting you to reclaim YOURS. 🧘 60-SECOND MEDITATION (From Episode) Place one hand on heart. One hand on belly. "My body is not the problem. My body is the proof." Inhale. Exhale. "I am not afraid of how good I really can be." Inhale. Exhale. "I am reclaiming every inch, every cell, every experience." Inhale. Exhale. "My body is mine. And it is GOOD." One more breath in. Release. 💡 THE TEACHING: FEAR HELD IN YOUR BODY Fear doesn't live in your mind. It lives in your BODY. It tightens your shoulders. Clenches your jaw. Stops your breath. Makes you small. Most of us have carried fear in our bodies so long, we don't recognize it as fear. We think it's just who we are. But it's not. It's FEAR. 🔑 WHAT RECLAMATION MEANS When I got my breast implants removed a year ago, I wasn't just removing silicone. I was removing something I put there out of FEAR. Fear I wasn't enough. Fear I needed to be MORE. Fear my body as it was wouldn't be acceptable. Reclamation means: Taking back what's yours. Your body. Your choice. Your power. Your right to exist AS YOU ARE. Not as fear told you to be. But as you actually are. 🎯 THE QUOTE HITS DIFFERENTLY NOW For years: "Don't be afraid to work hard enough to find out how good you can be" = MOTIVATION for fitness NOW: It's SPIRITUAL MEDICINE • Don't be afraid = Release fear held in your body • Work hard enough = Show up for yourself consistently (through 30 Hard or your practice) • Find out how good you can be = Discover who you are when FEAR ISN'T running the show 📝 THIS MONTH'S INVITATION While on Day 20 of 30 Hard, while honoring the explant anniversary (Aug 12), I'm inviting you to reclaim YOUR body. Not through surgery. Through: ✨ Listening to what your body is actually telling you ✨ Releasing fear held there ✨ Moving in ways that feel like DEVOTION ✨ Feeding yourself with intention ✨ Resting without guilt ✨ Reclaiming every inch as YOURS 📝 CLOSING AFFIRMATION My body is not the problem. My body is the PROOF. I am not afraid of how good I really can be. I release fear held in my shoulders. I release fear held in my jaw. I release fear in my breath. I release fear in my being. My body is mine. And it is GOOD. I am reclaiming it. All of it. I am reclaimed. I am unashamed. I am unstoppable. 🏆 WE'RE #100! The Season of Self-Love Podcast is ranked on the Top #100 on Million Podcasts for Self-Love Podcasts in the US! Thank you for listening, sharing, and being part of this community. 👉 See our listing: https://public.millionpodcasts.com/v1/public/tk/GEbRwGQf5u8Y3d1TCQ1a1u9KCPSeXO3lFCgoXNICTwUbSwPunlgXGUYkJVjS%2BFUG3lX57JQWHyVbFt5VE%2FlJ%2BiJWB69tSCYoSO4XFgMDSxASQwHwj1IaJAvUF0oDyh3P4BnNtloVJy9VFu4lCflPDRhRAqxaViIaSu7xFg%3D%3D 💬 CONNECT WITH ME Text or voice note: Link in show notes Instagram: @TheRealNyomiBanks | @TheSeasonofSelfLovePodcast Website: theseasonofselflove.com YouTube: @TheSeasonofSelfLovewNyomiBanks Million Podcasts: See link above 🎯 ELEVATE ME APP Ready to reclaim your body with guided support? Elevate Me: Self-Discovery guides you through nervous system regulation, body reconnection, and embodied self-love. All 4 phases: Healing → Reclamation → Integration → Elevation 👉 Start today: studio.com/Nyomi or elevatemenyomi.com #️⃣ HASHTAGS #DontBeAfraid #FearHeldInYourBody #ReclaimYourBody #30HardChallenge #ExplantAnniversary #BodyReclamation #ReleaseYourFear #ReclaimedAndUnashamed #UnderestimatedAndUnstoppable #SeasonOfSelfLove #BodyLove #SelfLoveJourney #MillionPodcasts #YouAreTheProof #BeTheMessenger 🙏 CLOSING MESSAGE Your body is not the problem. Your body is the PROOF that transformation is real. AUGUST: We go deeper than fitness. We talk about what it means to reclaim your body, your wholeness, your REALNESS. WEDNESDAY: We do the WORK. We listen to what your body's been trying to tell you. The Season of Self Love Podcast | Season 5 | Hosted by Nyomi Banks  Million Podcasts Top 100 for Self-Love Podcasts in the US 🏆💜 Elevate Me: Self Discovery App (https://studio.com/nyomi/elevate?a=season-user&c=Dle0QNTV) 4-phase self-love journey: meditations, workbooks, coaching chat & journaling. --- ## 💬 CONNECT WITH ME **Text or Voice Note:** Use the link below to send me a message or voice note directly through Buzzsprout. I read and listen to everything! **Instagram:** @TheRealNyomiBanks (https://instagram....

from Nyomi's World https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOV7JnukKuc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reclaiming Your Body: Discipline as Devotion

💬 Got something to share? Text or voice note me (https://www.buzzsprout.com/2628501/fan_mail/new) Monday: Fear is held in your body....