Thursday, 30 July 2026

"DISCIPLINE IS SEXY: Start Where You Are"

"🎙️ ASK NYOMI: BRIDGING THE GAP 🔴 'DISCIPLINE IS SEXY: Start Where You Are' Day 13 my body shut down. I had two choices: RESTART at Day 1 (Perfectionism) CONTINUE at Day 14 (Consciousness) I chose to continue. Because I couldn't erase all the work I'd already done just because life happened. Travel delays. Weather. Exhaustion. Those are REAL. But your progress doesn't disappear because of them. So I repeated Day 14 and kept moving forward. THEN I saw a man on social media who inspired me even more: He walked from Philadelphia to Los Angeles (128 days) to raise money to build a school in Philly. DURING the walk, he got HIT BY A CAR. Did he restart his journey? Did he go back to the beginning? NO. He got up. Brushed himself off. KEPT GOING. That's what REAL discipline looks like. Not perfection. RESILIENCE. Not starting over. CONTINUING. Get knocked down? Get up where you fell and keep going. That man is showing the world what it means. TONIGHT we're going DEEP into: ✓ The choice between restarting vs. continuing ✓ Honoring your progress no matter what ✓ Life happens (and your work still counts) ✓ Resilience as a form of discipline ✓ Consciousness vs. perfectionism ✓ Starting where you are This is REAL talk about REAL discipline. Not motivation. Not inspiration porn. But RESILIENCE. If you're recovering from perfectionism, if you've been knocked down and got back up, if you're learning to honor your journey... This episode is for you. 🔴 TONIGHT • Ask Nyomi: Bridging the Gap With: Nyomi Banks + Dog Pound Mike Mike Join us. #AskNyomi #BridgingTheGap #Discipline #Resilience #30Hard #StartWhereYouAre #PhillyToLA #Consciousness #RecoveringPerfectionist #SelfLove" Want to create live streams like this? Check out StreamYard: https://streamyard.com/pal/d/5788763212218368

from Nyomi's World https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTvEvb4zCD0

No comments:

Post a Comment

"DISCIPLINE IS SEXY: Start Where You Are"

"🎙️ ASK NYOMI: BRIDGING THE GAP 🔴 'DISCIPLINE IS SEXY: Start Where You Are' Day 13 my body shut down. I had two choices: ...